When we launched our Suffolk Garden collection we also kicked off a new series here on the blog – What Would You Make? (Or WWYM? for short) and it was such a hit on our Facebook Page and with our readers that we’re continuing it with every collection we produce.
So what is What Would You Make?
It’s an opportunity for you to get your hands on our newest collection for free and make or sew something awesome with the fabric, to be featured here on the blog! All you have to do to enter is head on over to our Facebook page and leave a comment on this post with your idea (preferably with a picture*) of what you’d make!
We’ll pick one ‘winner’ from all the ideas submitted, and send you some fabric to get crafting with! In return, we ask you to take photos whilst you make and share it with us here on the blog once you’ve finished!
What kinds of makes can I suggest?
Anything you like! We would love to feature tutorials from our WWYM winners, but anything goes – get creative!
If you haven’t seen all the prints from the collection yet, take a peak below. If you win WWYM you can choose from any or all of the patterns to complete your make – you just tell us how much you need to make it!
So what would you make? Let us know!
*If the picture isn’t your own, please credit and link to the original source :)
Full Terms and Conditions:
2) Leave a comment with your WWYM idea. Where possible please include a picture of your suggestion! We also insist you credit the source of inspiration by linking to the original blogger, maker or photographer if it’s not your own creation, idea or design.
3) We’ll pick our favourite WWYM idea and announce them on Facebook
4) If you’re the lucky chosen WWYM contributor, make sure you send us your postal address via Direct Message or emailing us at email@example.com
5) We’ll send you the fabric and you make your suggested creation, documenting the process with photos. We then ask you to send us your pictures and commentary!
6) We feature you and your make on the blog – either as a tutorial or behind the scenes post!
WWYM is open to anyone. We will choose 1 ‘winner’ from all valid comments on the Facebook post. Our decision is final. There is no alternative prize.